Regulatory Compliance for Investment Companies
Securities and Exchange Commission has mandated to transition all investment companies / mutual funds from conventional XBRL formatting of their financial statements to the use of Inline XBRL in a phased manner in 3 years.
Mutual fund companies will transition to Inline XBRL, with large fund groups adopting two years after the effective date of the amendment, and all other funds complying three years after the effective date.
The 15 business day filing period for the risk/return summary for mutual funds is now eliminated.
Ez-XBRL provides a comprehensive set of XBRL Managed Services that seamlessly integrate with an organization’s existing processes for XBRL filings and external reporting thereby helping investment management companies prepare their annual and semi-annual regulatory disclosures and prospectuses to comply with the SEC’s requirements.
Mutual Fund Risk/Return Inline XBRL service
- Our Managed Services team has significant experience providing XBRL services to US Mutual Funds filers since 2011.
- Highly-trained professional services team, with a well-defined, tried and tested process and a suite of technologies crafted specifically for Inline XBRL creation and validation for Mutual Funds
- Our services ensure full compliance with all SEC standards and validation rules and our internal process assures the XBRL data is accurate, compliant, validated and without any errors.
- Our services are further enhanced by a range of technologies to manage and streamline the process of service delivery.
- Simplified pricing structure based on number of series processed in the Risk return for that filing
- Complete Inline XBRL review, commenting and collaboration process managed on XOR, our acclaimed online review tool
IXBRL FOR CLOSED-END FUNDS (CEF)
The Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) is adopting rules that will modify the registration, communications, and offering processes for business development companies (“BDCs”) and other closed-end investment companies under the Securities Act of 1933
The new provisions are instituted with the hope of providing more effective disclosures while reforming regulations to benefit small and medium-sized businesses that rely on these funds for capital formation. The adoption of these amendments will have the following effects:
- BDCs must submit financial statements using Inline XBRL (iXBRL) format.
- Registered CEFs and BDCs must tag the cover page information, excluding the Calculation of Registration Fee Table, on Form N-2 in iXBRL.
- Filings of Forms 24F-2 must be submitted in eXtensible Markup Language (XML).
Integix requires zero setup costs. Based on world-class and highly secure cloud infrastructure, Integix provides a zero-footprint setup solution. All that is required is a modern, industry-standard web browser and you’re off and running.
Users have complete control over their documents right up to the final moments before filing. In addition, Ez-XBRL’s provides best EDGAR and XBRL CPA consulting team to assist users in creation of their disclosure documents. Simple rights management gives clarity on roles for reporting team. Advanced tracking with alerts allowing all team members to follow progress from drafting to filing with the SEC.
Integix is built on experience gained over a decade of SEC disclosure experience. The user interfaces are intuitively designed so that even first-time users or users new to XBRL find it easy-to-use. Intuitive on document XBRL tagging simplifies the complex XBRL tagging process into a few easy steps.
Integix uses patented technologies to provide a highly automated solution for creation of EDGAR documents. You can cut down the time to create your documents to a fraction of what you are used to. Save significant time and money with these automated features that are built using an array of proven techniques like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
Integix utilizes secure, web-based technology, accessible only via highly secure, authenticated access, enabling users to create, review and file their documents any time of the day, from anywhere in the world, with no added IT or hardware investment.
Collaboration tools, such as editing, online review including commenting and approval provide instantaneous access and real-time updates; improving speed accuracy and efficiency for everyone.
Integix has data interlinking capabilities which ensure that edits made in one place are updated throughout the document. Integix also provides built-in validations to ensure control over the quality of your content and XBRL structure. Single source web based editor and real-time editing assures you are always working on the current version, gives your team freedom from multiple reviews arising from versioning issues. Data linking using “FactLink” assures changes flow through entire document. Integix improves accuracy and reduces stress by allowing reviewers to spend more time to review documents for completeness of filing and accuracy of data.
Please note: We only collect personal information to be able to respond to your request.