Ez-XBRL Solutions has been providing solutions to UK corporate entities since 2011 when HMRC mandated registered businesses to file corporation tax returns and tax computations using the Inline XBRL format. Our solutions include:
- HMRC-recognized outsourced services fully compliant with regulatory requirements
- Cloud-based software platform – Integix – with managed and self-service options for companies to control the process from authoring to submission with the HMRC
- Reviewing tool – XOR – that facilitates collaborative, online reviewing and validation of Inline XBRL files before they are submitted to HMRC
Cloud-based Inline XBRL Platform - Integix
Integix is Ez-XBRL’s cloud-based iXBRL authoring platform. It offers a comprehensive solution that enables the conversion and creation of iXBRL documents using a variety of source document formats including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
Integix provides a full-featured disclosure management solution that enables corporations in creating HMRC-compliant Inline XBRL documents. With its powerful set of features and functionality, Integix is the ideal choice for filers looking for a solution that meets all the compliance needs for HMRC iXBRL requirements.
Managed Inline XBRL Services
HMRC filers have been required to submit Inline XBRL compliant annual financial reports and tax computations since 2011. Ez-XBRL’s services team has significant credentials in providing fully managed XBRL/iXBRL conversion services.
- Providing expert outsourced conversion services to meet HMRC’s requirements
- Deep knowledge of accounting standards such as GAAP and IFRS
- Extensive technical expertise in XBRL/iXBRL standards
- Well-defined process and workflow management for preparing valid and accurate XBRL/iXBRL documents
- 6+ years of Inline XBRL experience helping some of the largest UK-based corporations file with the HMRC, position us as your ideal partner for iXBRL compliance.
XOR - Online Portal for Collaboration and Reviewing
All our services customers are provided access – at no additional charge – to XOR, our acclaimed online reviewing portal for XBRL and iXBRL documents.
Our services for companies required to file Inline XBRL documents with HMRC include:
- Converting your documents to iXBRL 1.1 compliant documents
- Identifying and selecting the most appropriate XBRL concepts (tags) that meet your requirement, whether by applying the minimum tagging set or the full set of tags available with the published taxonomies
- Finalizing and validating the output to meet the HMRC’s validation criteria
XOR - The Defacto standard in XBRL Review and Validation Tools
XOR is the defacto standard for cloud-based XBRL reviewing tools. Combining a powerful set of features, with an elegant and intuitive user interface, XOR’s collaborative reviewing, reporting, validation, and workflow features have been used to review and finalize 1000s of XBRL filings since its introduction in 2013.
With the addition of Inline XBRL capabilities and support for the latest validation rules applicable to HMRC filers, XOR offers a compelling set of features that make it an invaluable tool for companies seeking to file high-quality, valid, and standards-compliant iXBRL documents.